Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
God of Water Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
God of Water Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
God of Water Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
God of Water Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
God of Water Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
God of Water Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
God of Water SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

God of Water Button10

Our Affiliates

God of Water Afff10

God of Water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Kaito

God of Water Empty
PostSubject: God of Water   God of Water I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Shikigan Teacher Basic Information
God of Water Anime-pics-anime-guys-6478884-240-320
Name: Kaito
Appearance:

Human form: Kaito is 6,5 lean and muscular with pale skin. He has short White shaggy hair with a few bangs hanging over his icy blue eyes. He has a Tattoo of an ice dragon that as the mark of a water symbol on it's belly on his chest symbolyzing that he is the god of Blizzards and water. He wears a black long sleeve button up shirt with a few buttons undone showing a bit of his chest and his collar bone, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows with a White tie and White jeans with black shoes. His appearance makes females attracted to him. And despite the cold aura that surrounds him. People are attracted to him.

True form: Kaito becomes 7,5 his pale skin becomes nice and tan,his hair becomes black and slightly longer, his eyes become a sea green and slitted like a serpant, his teeth become slightly pointed giving a fang like appearance. his tattoo becomes an image of the dragon circling around a trident.He wears no shirt in his true form,nor does he wear shoes. He has baggy black pants and he weilds a trident in his hand.

Personality: kaito is a cunning and mischeivous god that loves to tease others and occasionally flirt with the females. He seems to be a laid back person but in truth he is a hard worker and never let's his students slack off. He is friendly and positive and will always be there to help a student when they need it most. However he has a calm and serious side that makes students and other gods fear and respect him. When the situation calls for it he is strict. And when someone steps out of line he makes sure to put them back in his place. Kaito is fond of earth elementals and will sometimes send fountains or create rivers to give te garden a special touch. He is also very kind to women and treats them with respect and in a fight he believes it's wrong to hit a woman. Kaito also has a short temper and when he is angry everyone is aware and they fear him. But despite that he is a teacher loved by his students. He also likes to read,write,swim,or take walks near the river.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationships: single and looking
Elemental Affiliation: Water
Race: Water elemental
Soul Weapon Information
[Image Here]
Name:Mejibanna: *water lotus*
Originated: kaito had found a katana lying on the earth. Picking it up, he wanted to create his own unique weapon. Walking over to a river. Kaito dropped te katana in the river, thought of a name for it and spoke it out loud. The water shifted around the sword that started to glow a brilliant green. Then it stopped glowing. Revealing a trident in it's place.satisfied with his work. Kaito lifted the trident from the water made it return back into it's katana form. And put it back in his sheath. Kaito had never preferred any weapon after that day.
Appearance: Mejibanna is a 7 foot long,silver three speared weapon with a single spike crossing straight through the three tips. Wrapped on the spike that moves straight across the three, a dark blue cloth waves freely.
Abilities: constant water flows from the tip of the trident,he manipulates the water that flows from his trident. Each slash or blow he strikes at the enemy is like getting smashed by a 10 foot tall wave.he can stop the water flow at will and can also summon blasts of water from within the earth.
Elemental Abilities Information:{at least three maximum ten}
[/td][/tr]
Name:Water stage manipulation
Type:attack/defense/binding
Element:water
Description: kaito can control water in it's three stages. Ice,mist,water.And command their actions.

Name: storms
Description: Kaito can summon rain,blizzards,Thunder storms,And hurricanes. And command them to his will.

Name: Anti water manipulation
Element:Water
Description: Kaito can reverse water into it's opposite element and control it.Fire

Name:Holy water
Type:healing
Description:Kaito can make use of water's purifying effects and use it to heal wounds and lost limbs by drinking it.
Main Information
Family: Younger sister: Yuuki
Friends: doesn't have any specific friends at te moment.
Realm: tetski realm of the water elemental's.
History:

Kaito doesn't remember how he was created but many years ago. When kaito used to live amoung humans with his little sister yuuki.People would watch him hunt for fish and control the water with his very mind and called him by many different names. Poisidon, Neptune,and earth shaker. And They would call his sister Thetis,ice queen, Snow woman or angel of frozen death.

Kaito always chuckled at the creative imagination of man kind as they called him many names and created myths about him. Though he was a god he ignored the worshipping that the humans would practice thinking it was quite cliche of them to do such an annoying deed. Kaito disliked being worshipped and would spend his years in heavan with Yuuki. After years passed. Kaito would go down to earth to see how the elemental's where doing. Kaito found amusement and joy teaching and watching the elemental's and would occassionally dlirt with the females.

As many years continued to pass he grew bored of his temporary visists and decided to live amoung the elemental's. He enrolled in a highschool for elemental's and claimed to be a regular water elemental until he graduated. A few years later he came back to the highschool and became a teacher there. Informing the headmaster he was really a god. The head master made him teacher of homeroom, and element training. Teaching his students to master their elements and after telling his students historical facts that happened in his time. And he would teach students some tricks that he picked up over the years when he himself was a student. Kaito loved being a teacher and remain teaching at the highschool.
Rp Sample
The Sun gently starts to rise as the moon sinks,declaring nighttime to an end and the beginning of dawn has come. the sun's warm,yet gentle rays peering through the apartment's window. it creeped across the carpet and made it to the bed.slowly moving up until it finally started to trail up the skin of my back as i sleep. when the sunlight hits my eyelids. i slowly open my golden eyes then i shut them again. it was too bright for me. sighing softly i slip out from my bed and i walk out of my room. i head for the bathroom while rubbing my sore eyes,adjusting them to the sudden light. i blink a few times as i stand in front of the mirror. My short black shaggy hair was messy,my golden eyes where kind of narrowed from sleep, i wasn't wearing a shirt which showed my tan, well toned body including my abs and a well formed pack, and i was wearing jeans.Tch lookin good Ggio.. i thought to myself sarcastically as i turn away from the mirror. i open a cabinet and grab a towel. i walk over to the shower and turn the knob, cold water slowly becoming warm as it burst from the shower head, filling the bathroom with slight mist. i drop my towel on the shelf next to the shower, i unbuckle my belt and slip of my jeans,along with my boxers and stepped into the shower.....

twenty minutes later i get out of the shower feeling fully awake now and clean. wrapping the towel around my lower body and throwing my clothes in the hamper. i walk over to my room while shaking my wet hair slightly. pushing open the door and not bothering to turn on the lights, i walk over to my dresser, pull out a pair of boxers and slip them on.i then open the closet door to search for clothes. i pick out a black sleeveless, hooded t shirt,a pair of jeans,and a pair of black sneakers. walking into the bathroom once more, i start to brush my teeth. after getting rid of my morning breath i grab my keys, pull my hood over my head and walk out the door,locking my apartment door behind me.....

As soon as the cool breeze hits me i sigh contently. it felt nice. i slip my hands into my pockets and start to wander around. i have lived in the world of the living for a week now and things are great. starting next week i have to go to Karakura High. i didn't care much though i could ditch if i wanted. A music store caught my eye and i walk inside. my eyes wander over the CD's. i see hip hop, pop, rap,metal,punk ect. i decided to just by an ipod and leave. downloading some songs from the computer that was set up i walk out of the store with Eminem and his song Not Afraid blasting into my ears. i set on a park bench and close my eyes as the music plays.
Admin Who Approved You:{the admin will fill this in.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

God of Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of Water   God of Water I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

God of Water
Page 1 of 1