Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
Garden of Ice  Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Garden of Ice  Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Garden of Ice  Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Garden of Ice  Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Garden of Ice  Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Garden of Ice  Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
Garden of Ice  SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

Garden of Ice  Button10

Our Affiliates

Garden of Ice  Afff10

Garden of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

Garden of Ice  Empty
PostSubject: Garden of Ice    Garden of Ice  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:36 pm

A cool breeze gently played with Yuuki's soft silver blue hair. Her reddish brown eyes fixed on Her garden. Wearing a White kimono that slightly brushed against her knees.her soft peach cream skin looked pale in the moonlight. Her expression was gentle yet didn't hold much emotion at the moment. Beautiful light blue blossoms grew in the soil. They where cool to touch and could survive in winter and summer. They could grow under the sun and the moon.despite the differences, the ice blossoms shared the same needs as a regular flower. Yuuki hummed softly. Her voice soft and sweet. She ave a slight smile as she saw that her work was almost complete. Waving her hand. She caused light rainclouds to form over the flowerned. Watering the plants. She then waved her hand again causing the cloud to disappear.

As the ice goddess continued her work, she thought about Zilo. She cared for him. But right now he was probably with the lightning goddess. she didn't worry much about him since he was strong.True she was a bit sad at the fact that she had to share with the lustful fox but she didn't get in the way of his feelings. She was simply happy And grateful that he chose her too.

Her focus then concentrated back on her garden. Her soft tune never fading.after she was finished she looked up at the full pale moon. It was beautiful. The ice goddess smiled and let a soft sigh escape her Lips as the moon's rays glinted off her glowing garden.
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Garden of Ice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ice    Garden of Ice  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Xemnas sighed as she sat near the ice goddess, sitting on a stone pillar she had conjured. She lookd at her quietly. "You really like the boy, don't you?" Xemnas said quietly while looking down. The ice child seemed geniune about it, the lightning goddess didn't. Xemnas trusted her about as much as a sneaky demon. Xemnas herself wanted to help the ice girl in this dilemma.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

Garden of Ice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ice    Garden of Ice  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

. "You really like the boy, don't you?" Yuuki's thoughts where interrupted by a familiar voice. A soft, rosey pink appeared on the ice goddess's soft peach cream cheeks.hearing the earth elemental's voice out of no where it startled the girl a bit but she wasn't angry. Yuuki turned to see Xemnas sit on a stone made pillar that she must have made herself. And gave her a gentle smile.oh h-hello there Kioru-San...and i guess my feelings must be quite obvious.. Yuuki answered softly with a shy giggle. well I am not ashamed to admit it, yes I do have strong feelings for him her expression turned a bit serious. Her voice was honest and not a hint of doubt.

Yuuki then sat up straight and looked at Xemnas as she noticed the girl slightly shiver from the cold garden. Her expresssion remained soft. forgive me it must be cold around this area..here I'll higher the temperature for you so you won't be so uncomfortable the temperature would raise a few degrees to a perfect growing condition for plants. The temperature would also feel nice with the earth elemental's.
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Garden of Ice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ice    Garden of Ice  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Xemnas smiled warmly as she looked up. "Nonsense, don't go modifing something beautiful like this because of my comfort. It's actually quite refreshing to be in a cool environment." Xemnas said happily to her. She sighed sadly as she looked at her. "It's not the problem of being obvious, Yuuki. It's that I don't trust that fox with the boy. You can see in her eyes, her behavior, that she is a seductress. And this may sound completely mean, but I don't trust her at all. I'm completely aware that this isn't my business, but your actually a kind a level-headed friend and I can tall that you have strong feelings for him. And I don't think the fox intends on sharing him." Xemnas said in a worried tone as she looked at the roses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden of Ice  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden of Ice    Garden of Ice  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden of Ice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buro-Kun Konpaku :: Shikigan Highschool :: South :: Dorms :: Female Dorms-
Jump to: