Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
Thunder Girl  Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Thunder Girl  Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Thunder Girl  Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Thunder Girl  Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Thunder Girl  Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Thunder Girl  Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
Thunder Girl  SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

Thunder Girl  Button10

Our Affiliates

Thunder Girl  Afff10

Thunder Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:38 pm

The bell started to rung quite loudly declaring classes to an end. Picking up her bag and putting it over her shoulder. The young storm goddess walked out of te classroom and through the mixed dorms.

She looked like she was about sixteen or seventeen. She was 5,2 her smooth skin the color of a peach. Her blond hair slightly touched her shoulders, her bangs slightly hanging over her Electric blue eyes. She had a curvy figure,c cup sized breasts,and full light pink lips.she wore a white short sleeve button up shirt with a few buttons undone showing her collar bone,a black tie,a loose black miniskirt that slighty covered her thighs,black socks that stopped below the knee,and white sneakers. She had a mark of an ancient cloud with a single bolt of lightning coming down her upper arm showing she was the goddess of storm and lightning. Yet the cloud was covered with her sleeve,only showing the lightning bolt making students believe she was just a lightning elemental.She was pretty and had a mischeivous Yet friendly glint in her eyes. She was very pretty like her older sister Valentina yet she looked a tad bit younger, at least in her human form, and Kurai was much stronger.

Kurai opened the door to a living room like area an sat down in one of the chairs. She picked up a study guide on science and started to do her homework while putting headphones on. Listening to music while flashing through her homework. It was quite easy. She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:07 pm

A man appeared as he walked through the hallways, and as he did the corridor he walked through became covered in frost as forewarning that he was coming. His aura was sub-zero, and his very presence scared away several students and animals. He was walking out of a classroom still in his solid white suit with black undershirt and black tie.

He wore a very sophisticated suit, and it covered his slim ghastly frame. He had ghost white skin and blue lips, his eyes were covered in ice and solid white, and his hair was spiked up and covered in ice as even it was spiked with icicles. He was like something out of a nightmare as he walked by, like a ghost out of a dream. He then noticed Kurai and he stopped directly at her room as he stared her down waiting for the other students to run to their dorms and then he finally spoke as frost and snow flew from his mouth as his aura chilled the hallway with a layer or frost. After they were away he stepped into the room with a blank look on his face and the entire room got a sudden fifteen degrees colder and dropping as his aura filled the room.*"You must be Kurai, correct ?"*As he spoke ice came from his breath making the room even colder.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Kurai felt a cold shiver run down her spine as the temperature dropped. She sent a warm electric current flow through her body. making herself warm again. She looked up to see the god stand before her and she smiled.yes I am Kurai and you must be Faiainpurisaisu,god of heat correct? the young goddess asked while crossing her legs. As the goddess of storms and lightning she didn't miss anything when it came to certain gods who affected the weather and the atmosphere.

She put down her book and slipped her headphones off and held out her hand in a friendly gesture.pleasure to meet you her lips formed in a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:24 pm

(No one knows who he is except for Valentina, so lets assume you said the Frozen Death God, as he has been in hiding kk ^_^)

He smiled as he looked at the girl as she spoke, she was an interesting one, completely different from the other lightning God from earlier. He breathed and the room became covered in frost as he looked at the woman, his aura sub zero as he accepted the hand shake, and one would notice his hands were freezing and dry like a corpse. His smile was cracked like his blue lips, and his white eyes never leaving the girls eyes as they seemed to pierce her soul as a dark grin was on his dark and thin lips.*"A pleasure to meet a Sky God, how are you this day, I see many Gods have gathered here, is there an occasion...?"*He seemed curious, normally the lightning gods would not confine themselves to a school area.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Kurai smiled at him warmly and shook his hand despite the fact that it was cold and dry compared to her slight warm and soft hand. "A pleasure to meet a Sky God, how are you this day, I see many Gods have gathered here, is there an occasion?" I'm good tthank you and I came here to try to live life as a normal elemental to make some friends,get into a relationship maybe and spend time with my older sister Valentina. And as for the other gods I don't know what their buisness here is .. she said not denying the fact that she was a goddess. She released her grip gently and smiled . what about you?
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:14 pm

He laughed as he looked at his clothes a moment pointing them out. His laugh was cold and raspy like a ghosts, and it released frost from his body. He then bowed a moment to her and chuckled a bit at the idea of a God ever leading a normal life*"It is interesting that Gods would want to hide what they are, I let it be obvious, yet you and a few others seem to want to hide their true selves, interesting.... and as to me...I became a teacher of ice and water here, I train students in my ways, but they have to follow my strict code."*He smiled at her as his hair seemed to spike more as ice gathered about it, and frost was all over his suit.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:29 pm

It is interesting that Gods would want to hide what they are, I let it be obvious, yet you and a few others seem to want to hide their true selves, interesting.... and as to me...I became a teacher of ice and water here, I train students in my ways, but they have to follow my strict code."Kurai laughed at his response I can see that you do seem to freak out your students with your godly powers.... kurai pretended to shiver with a playful smirk on her lips.even the gods seem to feel uneasy by your presence...for some reason though I don't feel at all intimidated no uncomfortable around you would that make me insane brave or rreally stupid? she asked jokingly while giggling softly. It was a soft and sweet sound like music.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:45 pm

He chuckled as he noted she had brought up the reactions of his students and he chuckled lightly as he looked at her, it was true, he liked scaring off all of the students when he had the chance, but he was carful to trynot to get overly carried away. Then he noted the facte she spoke how she unlike other gods and goddesses was not even the least bit wary of him, and he chuckled again as frost filled the room*"Smart, is what it is, I am not someone to fear as I am an ally, despite my ghastly look, but it comes with the title huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:56 pm

"Smart, is what it is, I am not someone to fear as I am an ally, despite my ghastly look, but it comes with the title huh?"kurai gave him a closed eyed smile. lucky for you I am not one to judge by appearance she said while reaching up and ruffling the god's hair getting ice stuck on her palm in the proccess.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:11 pm

The hair would feel like spikes as ice would begin to envelop the girls hand, but just a thin layer as he chuckled a bit looking at her*"I may be the youngest God, but I'd rather you not mess with my hair as if I was some child, I am stronger than most of the other Gods, after all, my powers are related to Frozen Death."*He smiles as he snapped his fingers and his white suit dissapeared and a black hoodie appeared, the hood up covering his hair, and he wore a pair of gray blue jeans, and a pair of hiking boots. He looked more like a teenager in this form than a God of death.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:20 pm

I may be the youngest God, but I'd rather you not mess with my hair as if I was some child, I am stronger than most of the other Gods, after all, my powers are related to Frozen Death." Kurai laughed as she shook the ice off.[color=yellow]you're not the only young god here..look at me I look like I'm sixteen or seventeen at least aid while jokingly turning in a complete circle. She then stuck her tongue out at him.[color=yellow]most of the gods mess up my hair on a daily basis..i might be the first goddess to even dare to touch your hair and live she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:28 pm

He laughs and shrugs as he looked at her and smiled as his White eyes turned a blue color as they froze even more for a moment before going to normal.*"Few have ever touched my hair, you just happen to be one of the few that have touched my hair without cutting yourself on it. And I must say, you are much more different than the other lightning God that has been around here, she is much more...mischevious? Than you are anyway. And also, since she knows...are you capable of keeping a secret?"*He smiled as he looked at her, his cold blue lips twisted into a mischevious smile, an odd look for his ghastly skin.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:36 pm

*"Few have ever touched my hair, you just happen to be one of the few that have touched my hair without cutting yourself on it. And I must say, you are much more different than the other lightning God that has been around here, she is much more...mischevious? Than you are anyway. And also, since she knows...are you capable of keeping a secret?" Kurai snickered.oh I'm mischeivous alright I just choose to be polite for the time being, a trait that Valentina and I share.and as for secrets go ahead and tell me As a goddess I swear to you your secret shall be safe with me. kurai promised in an honest tone.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:45 pm

He smiled as the door shut itself as he removed his hood to show his spiked hair. He then let his hair thaw as well as his eyes. his hair seemed to be longer now, down to his shoulders, but still white, and his eyes thawed from their ice shell to reveal two crimson orbs as his aura changed from cold sub-zero, to heat like that of a tropic noon as the ice in the room vanished and he smiled. He was taller, standing upright, and tan now, like a Hawaiin. His lips thickened just enough to look natural now, and he seemed like a man from the tropics, not of frozen death*" Figured I'd tell you since Valentina figured out, I am the God of heat, the fire Elemental known as the Fire Stealer."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:56 pm

" Figured I'd tell you since Valentina figured out, I am the God of heat, the fire Elemental known as the Fire Stealer." Kurai studied the man for a moment and nodded her head once.I see....that explains the entire ice atmosphere...I had a feeling that you weren't being honest about your element but I couldn't figure out why until now... she smiled.very clever Faiain... kurai said giving him a nickname. She was releaved that the room was warm again. heh you look good with a tan and red eyes, not a bad look at all. she said with a playful smile on her lips.as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:01 pm

He laughed as he let heat radiate from his body and he looked at her calmly*"Yes I suppose, I have always been quite good at hiding my element, I have gone years up till your sister the other day without anyone knowing about me, but that accursed fox nose found me right out. And your sister gave me a nickname too, what is it with Goddesses and giving me nicknames, my name is not normally something to joke on, I am the one that...well I'll tell that story another time. And as to how I look, thank you, this is my true form, but I prefer my ice form, I do not like using my fire powers too much, fire is much to.... destructive I suppose, at least with ice there is a order to things."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Yes I suppose, I have always been quite good at hiding my element, I have gone years up till your sister the other day without anyone knowing about me, but that accursed fox nose found me right out. And your sister gave me a nickname too, what is it with Goddesses and giving me nicknames, my name is not normally something to joke on, I am the one that...well I'll tell that story another time. And as to how I look, thank you, this is my true form, but I prefer my ice form, I do not like using my fire powers too much, fire is much to.... destructive I suppose, at least with ice there is a order to things." Kurai laughed at his comment about nicknames.sorry I know your name is important it's just that I can't pronounce your name that well...I gave myself a nickname a long time ago, my real name is Kuraiyama but I thought it sounded a bit too feminine. She admitted with a smirk.an I'm no surprised...if it wasn't for big sis's fox trait she wouldn't have been able to figure you out at all...and as for true forms i would show you but I don't want to seem like I'm showing off Kurai said with a slight laugh.I also can't have a teacher perving on me because of it now can I? she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:19 pm

He laughed as he snapped his fingers and a wave of heat so strong that it hindered vision went about for a moment as his true form came about. He stood at seven feet tall now, his white hair went to his mid back, and his crimson eyes went to three as one appeared in the center of his forehead. His body was strong and very athletic looking, and he wore a Hawaiian button down with flowers about it, made from a fine silk, his pants were changed with a tan pair of shorts. The shirt was unbuttoned to reveal a multicolored dragon mark that seemed to move on its own across his body, showing his strong muscles. He now was wearing no shoes as heat radiated from his body at a controlled pace, only to be sucked back in again.*"This is my own true form, the God of Heat, born in Hawaii actually, funny thing that was. and you have no need to worry, I'm sure I can resist the temptation."*He laughed as he looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:37 pm

"This is my own true form, the God of Heat, born in Hawaii actually, funny thing that was. and you have no need to worry, I'm sure I can resist the temptation." Kurai laughed at this and nodded once.okay cool...alright I guess I'll put on a show just this once she smirked. Suddenly a flash of yellow light Made her body glow for a moment. Then it stopped. Kurai had grown a few inches standing 5,8, her appearance was a bit older, like she was twenty. Her blond hair was much longer as it fell down her back, slightly going down to her buttox. Her breats and butt grew a bit in size. Her eyes where a wolf like yellow,and her body was well toned.Her outfit changed into a white strapp dress that clung tight to her body, outlining it, it revealed the top of her breasts and slightly revealed her upper back,it split a bit at the sides showing her thighs.wasn't wearing any shoes, she had a silver bracket on her right upper arm,and her tattoo off anceint clouds on her shoulder,with a lightning bolt running down her left upper arm.Kurai made a slight face.see? Too feminine for my taste..
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:44 pm

He laughed as he pointed at himself for a moment*"For me, I am much to tan for my tastes, I have grown used to my "Frozen Death" look for so long, I had forgotten how ridiculously tan I am, I am almost brown for Christ's sake, what am I a caramel man?At least you yourself become attractive, true it does not suit your personality, but I'm sure with some help, you could change your dress and all, you only look as you will it to look. Personally I think you are beautiful no matter how you are because you act as yourself, not as another, nor are you like your sister and are a love sick pup for someone."*He emphasized lovesick as he cringed a bit as for a second he turned paler, but his true form fought back the change and remained tanned.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 pm

"For me, I am much to tan for my tastes, I have grown used to my "Frozen Death" look for so long, I had forgotten how ridiculously tan I am, I am almost brown for Christ's sake, what am I a caramel man?At least you yourself become attractive, true it does not suit your personality, but I'm sure with some help, you could change your dress and all, you only look as you will it to look. Personally I think you are beautiful no matter how you are because you act as yourself, not as another, nor are you like your sister and are a love sick pup for someone." Kurai laughed at his comment about being tan.I can't believe how tan you are either but it looks good on you a light pink colored her cheeks slightly at his comment about her being beautiful an she slightly smiled.thanks but I don't know most people think that Valentina's better than me when it comes to looks and personality..But still the compliment was sweet of you. the young goddess said with a close eyed smile while brushing her hair to the side.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 pm

He laughed and pat the girls head and shook his head*"Trust me, by a good guys book, you are better, you are kind, and not a seductress like your sister tends to be. Plus you have your own beauty, she gets her beauty from being a fox deity, all of which are inherent to be attractive, but that doesn't account for their lacking personalities, they are all lustful for one thing or another. You have your unique beauty, now if only the dress was more of your style eeh?"*He laughed as he smiled, he seemed serious about the whole thing, even the part about the dress, but he still laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:20 pm

"Trust me, by a good guys book, you are better, you are kind, and not a seductress like your sister tends to be. Plus you have your own beauty, she gets her beauty from being a fox deity, all of which are inherent to be attractive, but that doesn't account for their lacking personalities, they are all lustful for one thing or another. You have your unique beauty, now if only the dress was more of your style eeh?" Kurai laughed as he patted her head.sorry but i don't find pleasure in people scratching my head Kurai teased. She then sighed.I just feel bad for the man that Valentina is after..both she and an ice goddess claimed him she rolled her eyes.I find that disturbing how She could just say "he's mine" and that's that, if he loved one of them at least iit would be alright in a sense but I don't think he holds any feelings for either of them at the moment. kurai sighed and shook her head.well I'm not going to find a boyfriend like that....I'm going to find one like a regular woman does. She said while smoothing her hair back. Then with another yellow flash. Kurai went back to her "human" form with her clothes also going back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:58 pm

He laughed as he looked at her and sighed for poor zilo as he shrugged off his true form and in a wave of heat, and then an intake of cold, he returned to his ghastly form with the sucked in skin with pale features and blue lips, his eyes already frozen to white circles in his face*"Through history that has happened...you just have to learn that is the way of greedy or desperate gods, and as to the words regular woman, there is no such thing if you are an elemental. Now I must be off, good-day to you."*With that he left the room, his frost coming with him as a loud scurrying is heard as people scrambled outside in the hall to get out of the cruel cold teachers way.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Kurai

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:08 am

Through history that has happened...you just have to learn that is the way of greedy or desperate gods, and as to the words regular woman, there is no such thing if you are an elemental. Now I must be off, good-day to you." Kurai gave him a look.you know what I mean....anyways I guess I'll see you around she said with a slight smile as she slung her bag over her shoulder and left the room as well. Heading back to the female dorm where Awai waited for her so they could study for a test tomorrow. .

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunder Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Girl    Thunder Girl  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buro-Kun Konpaku :: Shikigan Highschool :: South :: Dorms :: Mixed Dorms-
Jump to: