Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
Cold  Liar(open)  Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Cold  Liar(open)  Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Cold  Liar(open)  Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Cold  Liar(open)  Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Cold  Liar(open)  Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Cold  Liar(open)  Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
Cold  Liar(open)  SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

Cold  Liar(open)  Button10

Our Affiliates

Cold  Liar(open)  Afff10

Cold Liar(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Faiāinpurisaisu was in his usual clothing, a hoodie of green that had the hood up, covering his razor sharp ice hair, also hiding his ice cold eyes as he looked down at the ground, not paying any attention to anyone who passed by him. The air around him was sub zero, and the bench he sat on was covered in ice as he even breathed out snow flakes as he looked at the ground. This is were he usually sat when it was not his day to teach, which was away from the main dorms, making sure that the students could not bother him so easily. He was not as strict out of school however, he was very kind and gentle outside, but he still liked his peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:35 am

Val was wandering around outside of the dorms, in search of something to intertain herself. She had decided to remain in her human form today since keeping her fox form required vast amounts of energy. She stood at 5'3" tall. She had a beautifully toned body and shapely long legs. Her long silver hair extended well past her buttocks, some of her silken locks hung over her shoulders and rested on her supple D cup breasts. She had soft, milky smooth flesh, a pale peach in color. Her eyes were a bright yellow color that rivaled the sun's own golden rays. Though she was over fifteen hundred years old, she looked not a day over twenty. She was dressed in a tight fitting tank top. It was bleach white in color and hugged her body nicely. Her skirt was a navy blue color and reached just below her mid thigh, and wore navy blue flip-flops on her well pedicured feet. Her soft crimson lips curled into a smile as she spotted a male sitting alone on a bench that was covered in ice. The guy gave her the shivers, but curiosity had gotten the best of her. She'd doubt he's know she wasn't a student at this place. She just came across it by accident on her way back to her home. She appeared directly in front of the male and bent forward a little to make eye contact with the man. What's a guy like you doing sitting here all by himself? Her voice was playful and almost seductive in the way she spoke. She straightened her posture and crossed her arms over her chest, her breasts resting on her forearms. She awaited the male's response, a smile never leaving those soft, crimson lips.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:14 am

He lifted up his head and removed his hood as he went to look at the person that had disturbed his peace. His hair was solid white and short, but it was spiked by frost making it look like slicked back razors. His eyes were encased in a layer of ice and were ice cold and seemed to have a flash second where they were annoyed before he recognized who was speaking to him and he stood to make a graceful bow*"Well if it isn't the ever attractive fox, Valentina the Lightning Goddess...heh."*As he spoke his mouth released frost and snow from it as the air chilled a bit while he laughed, even part of his hoodie gathered frost. His skin was pale and his lips were blue to match his icy powers. he was tall, about 6'9" when he stood at full height*"I am the youngest of the Gods, Faiāinpurisaisu, the Fire Stealer, I actually teach here at this scool."*Upon further inspection, it could be noticed he was wearing his key card necklace that each teacher had to access certain things. He took off his hoodie to show a black tee-shirt that conflicted with his snow white skin. Across the front where the words "False Pretense" apparently even teachers had a taste for one type of music or another.*"I'm actually surprised you came by here, few students take the old way back home."
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:27 am

Val smiled as he greeted her so politely. What he didn't know was that she knew a little more than she let on. She smirked a bit and looked the man over. His appearance screamed water elemental, but his scent...his scent told her something else. Nothing can fool the keen nose of the Fox Goddess. The cunning trickster is one creature that can't be fooled by simple icy masquerades. She gave the man a playful smile and brought a hand up to tun her fingers through her long silver hair. I'm just going to call you Fei. Would you mind taking a little walk with me? There is something I wish to ask you... She pursed her lips into a seductive pout and gave him an innocent look. She wanted to know why a fire god was hiding under the guise of an ice god, yet she didn't want to out him in front of people. She had some level of kindness in her after all.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:36 am

He smiled as he pointed to her nose and tapped it lightly while he smiled*"That nose...just remembered how troublesome it was, but I would prefer that you do not reveal me, if you do, I will have to show people why I hide myself, and that would not be healthy for anyone.."*He said all this because no humans or other students were around. His eyes were calm and cold as he spoke in a tone that could be described like stand still undisturbed water on a lake, not even a ripple in his voice.*"I'm sure you can smell what I am, I am known as the Fire Stealer all the same however, I am the God of Heat.."*He chuckled as he decided to make the area even colder around him for a second, then let up a little as he looked at his fellow god, when he used his power,a symbol in the shape of a fiery rose glowed with strength.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:48 am

Val chuckled a bit as he tapped her nose. He did know that she knew about him. Out of respect for another God, she would not tell a soul of his true power. She smiled, shivering a little as he made the area around them a little colder. She rubbed her hands up and down her arms as her flesh bubbled with goosebumps. She glanced down at her chest and let out a sigh of relief, grateful that she wore a bra today, however, cursed herself for not wearing panties. In her fox form, she runs naked. She had never worn such garments as underwear before. She sighed a bit and shivered again, then watched as he showed off his true power by forming a rose of flames. She smiled. The demonstration was quite beautiful. She always admired fire elementals for their control of a beautiful, yet dangerous element. She, being a lightning goddes, also controled a beautiful and dangerous element. She laughed to herself and discharged a burst of electricity from her body, using it's heat to melt the ice from part of the bench so she could sit down. She walked up and took a seat next to the man on the bench. She then turned to look at him with a playful grin on those lovely lips of hers. Don't worry, Fei. I'll keep your hot secret to myself. You have my word as a Goddes, my dear. She smiled again and crossed her right leg over the left, then placed her hands on her lap, smoothig out her skirt as she got comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:56 pm

He nodded as the fiery rose turned to ice as all the heat was sucked from it as he breathed upon it. He then looked at the woman as she sat down nodding as he noticed the goosebumps*"Goosebumps...expected, your kind is not quite as resilient as others, you just happen to control a very unstable element.."*He then smirked at the burst of electricity as the ice melted from the bench and only nodded as she said that she would keep his secret, but he was still wary of her, Lightning was unpredictable, much like its Gods, he never knew what to expect from them, at least Earth tended to be straight forward, lightning was another matter entirely.*"Other than calling me "dear", I thank you. If word were to get out of my true power, I would have to explain why I abandoned the ways of fire, and I would most likely be flogged."*He laughed jokingly as he said the last part, his icicle hair dulling as he allowed it to thaw and lay flat on his head as it turned completely dry, the frost leaving his voice, color going to his skin, making him tan, and his frosted eyes thawed to reveal two solid red crimson eyes without a single trace of white on them. He then sat down as heat now came from his body, but he looked completely different from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:40 pm

She laughed a bit as the man began to unthaw himself. He looked much better in this form, that's for sure. She stood back up a bit and stretched as a pair of fox ears springed up from her hear. She blinked and made them twitch a little, then laughed to herself. She didn't allow her tail to appear because of her skirt. She played with her ears and laughed again before sitting back down on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:57 pm

He laughed as he stroked the ears softly and playfully as he looked at them. He seemed more like a real fire god now that all the ice was gone, as now a strong aura of heat radiated from his body, like a noon sun in the tropics. His hair seemed to have grown with the transformation, going down to his shoulders, and his blue lips had turned to a slight tanned color to match his skin, he looked more like a white haired Hawaiian now instead of a ghost of ice. He then looked at her*" So in the human world, why come to this city of all places, there are several more exiting cities out there."
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Val let out a purr like sound as her ears were stroked. Damn him for using that against her. He must have known a fox goddess' weaknesses. She yawned a bit and looked him over. She could feel the heat coming off of the man and smirked. Talk about hot. She laughed a bit as he questioned her purpose for coming here. A half breed. Part lightning deity and part human she smiled a bit as she thought of the boy. She loved him, despite the fact he was a half breed.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:10 pm

He laughed as he nodded, he knew of the boy, interesting for a lightning Goddess to fall in love with a half breed, then again the lightnings were an unpredictable bunch,never know what they are going to do. He then stopped scratching her ears as he then looked at the sun and gathered heat into his body, while maintaining the amount of heat that was being released from his body.*" You must mean Zilo, interesting story that one has, but the question is, did you take him, or does he truely love you? That is the question, as half breeds are even more unpredictable than ourselves sometimes."*The fire god gave a grin as his white hair hung behind him as he absorbed heat from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Val smiled a bit as he spoke of Zilo. His very name being said sent waves of affection through her body. She nodded lightly. If you know anythig about us fox deities...you'll know that we can smell a change in one's emotions. Zilo's affections are mutual with mine....I love him. She closed her eyes and pictured Zilo in her thoughts, her heart starting to beat rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:36 pm

He poked her nose as he would a child and sighed*"Even though you claim to love him, what do you know about him, and I mean SERIOUSLY know, do you know about his past, and are you sure that its not your own "love" for him that makes you think he loves you in return. I know about you fox dieties, I also know that your emotions often get ahead of you, which is why I am cautioning you now, find out his true heart and ask him yourself, and read for his truth if you are so sure, and if you are wrong and are down, remember there are always more fish in the sea."*He seemed to be saying this kind of thing from experience, and he had, he had had his heart crushed, and that was his reason he had forsaken his true body for so long for his iced over body and strict codes.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:00 pm

She sighed a but and rubbed her nose. What he was saying was the complete truth. She had to win Zilo over by finding if he truly loved her. The thing is..She didn't know where he was right now. She sighed again and poked the man's nose for poking hers. Damn it, stop poking my nose. I need that... and by other fish in the sea, are you in that little school? She smirked and winked, teasing him a bit just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:05 pm

He laughed and scratched her ears to mess with her as he shook his head and smiled*"I doubt you would want anything to do with a man who denies his own race, I have been hiding myself for years, and for good reason at that, but that is a story for another time, and no, I will not stop poking your nose."*He poked her nose again and laughed as he then tilted his head over the bench, letting his hair fall back as the sun light hit his face, he was absorbing all the heat he had been releasing, he would need it someday...
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Val growled as he played with her ears again, then poked her nose. She snapped, catching his finger between her teeth. She nibbled on it, then let go. She smirked and appeared over him as he laid back, her body forming a shadow over him. You never know, Fei-Fei. We lightning elementals are unpredictable. Just like the element we hold dominion over.. She laughed and soon vanished from on top of him, letting the sun hit him again while she sat back on the bench, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 pm

As she bit his finger, she would find that her body would be chilled on the outside by several degrees, then as she appeared over him he chuckled, was a lightning goddess that just claimed to e in love hitting on him, now that was truly odd, most gods would despise him for abandoning his race to choose the side of order. As she sat on the bench, she would end up sitting on a wet puddle of water as he had frozen the seat then melted it again in his little bit of humor as he chuckled*"You lightning elementals truly are a odd bunch."*He laughed as his crimson eyes stared at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:24 pm

As she sat, she felt her ass get wet, get cold, then get wet again. She stood up quickly, yelping insurprise. She raised her skirt and ran her hands along her chilled bare rear. She glared at the fire god and decided to fight back. She smirked and snapped her fingers, creating sparks between her fingers. She then pointed her finger at his crotch, sending a light jolt through his genitals, more than enough to create multiple sensatipn for the guy. She laughed and crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm

As the sparks went at him, the sparks where disrupted as they hit a wall of completely dry air, and it was dispersed as he smiled at her, he knew every trick a lightning god could send at him, he had thought through so many things about so many elements and how they reacted to things, he had guessed that much. And as payback, he let a strong chill go across her breasts as the heat was sucked from that area and to his body as he chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:43 pm

She growled as he ruined her little playful act, then countered by making her breasts cold. She narrowed her eyes and walked right up to him and smirked. Now now.... Her hand shot forward with lightning fast speed and gripped his crotch. She held him tightly as weak electrical pulses began to surge from her hand to his crotch. first you freeze my nether regions, and now my breasts. Return the heat to my body, or I'm frying your cock... A voice in the distance shouted out to the two as two students witnessed their antics. Hey, you two, save it for the dorms! laughter and mocking glares followed the students' exit. Val huffed and let go of the male and crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Faiāinpurisaisu
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:55 pm

He smiled as the heat returned to her body, in fact a little too much as his body froze again, his eyes freezing over and his hair spiking and shortening again as his tan disappeared and was replaced with his usual pale frosted skin as the area around him began to freeze again as he grabbed his hoodie and put the hood up again and he yawned, his attitude of playful and kind completely changing as his ghastly form returned to him as her body temp finally went to normal and she was dry again. no one would recognize him at all, and no one would believe her if she tried to rat him out, as from what everyone saw, she was with a tall tan man with long hair, not a medium height pale man with short razors for hair. He was tired of wasting his powers today now, his cold and bitter personality returning to him*"Remember, not a word...and watch out for that half-breed...."*He said this with a stone face and a ice cold chill in his breath as he spoke. Then he began to walk off towards the forests as he hummed a sad tune.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Lightning Elemental
Lightning Elemental
Valentina Volpe

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:01 am

Val smirked as she witnessed hell freeze over. She listened to the icy guy's words and chuckled a bit. She wasn't too worried. She watched him walk off into the forest. That guy was fun to play with. She chuckled and walked off into the forest, heading the opposite direction of the man.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold  Liar(open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Liar(open)    Cold  Liar(open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Liar(open)
Page 1 of 1