Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
Hanging out near the springs (Lily) Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Hanging out near the springs (Lily) Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Hanging out near the springs (Lily) Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Hanging out near the springs (Lily) Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Hanging out near the springs (Lily) Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Hanging out near the springs (Lily) Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
Hanging out near the springs (Lily) SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

Hanging out near the springs (Lily) Button10

Our Affiliates

Hanging out near the springs (Lily) Afff10

Hanging out near the springs (Lily)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

Hanging out near the springs (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out near the springs (Lily)   Hanging out near the springs (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:59 am

Looking out at the cool clear blue water before her while seeing a steaming pool next to it which was the out springs. Yuuki decided to take a cool dip then go into the hot spring after. Looking around and making sure no one was there to see. Yuuki unbuttoned her black vest and peeled off her shirt. Dropping that in a pile while slipping her pants off as well. She unhooked her bra and slipped off her panties and stepped into the water.she walked in deeper and deeper until her the water covered her breasts.

Yuuki sighed in content, letting her eyes close and her head tilt back slightly. Her silver light blue hair floating around her head. Complimenting her appearance greatly. The goddes of ice was already beautiful said so by many but she didn't pay attention to such compliments. Her smooth peach cream skin felt refreshed in the water and it brought a satisfied smile to her lips.

Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the springs (Lily)   Hanging out near the springs (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:09 pm

A female walked into the area sighing as she looked around. Her home world, the one she left, the world of order and famous for the hot springs. She looked around and noticed a girl in the water. She sighed as she walked over to the water sitting down on the edge dipping her feet into the water to feel the warmth. She smiled and looked up at the sky which was normally always blue. "...Tetski the world of order, too much order...this place sickens me...though the water so refreshing and divine...I wish there was more to say than that but there is not. This world deserves to crumble more than the earth it self does, at least the humans get the point of life and not everything has to be perfect and in order like this forsaken place..." She frowned and still sat on the edge her feet now in the water her looking up at the sky completely forgetting there was a female in the water.
Back to top Go down
http://buro-kun-konpaku.createfreeforum.net
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the springs (Lily)   Hanging out near the springs (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:16 pm

The ice goddess sensed a presence nearby and she looked up to see a female. Yuuki swam up to her and smiled.hello there she said softly as she looked around the area. The place was perfect. Too perfect. If it wasn't for the springs yuuki wouldn't even be here.

Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the springs (Lily)   Hanging out near the springs (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:19 pm

"Un? Hello...and you are" She was being quite rude she had no clue why she was even here. She sighed and looked down at her. {sorry short...}
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the springs (Lily)   Hanging out near the springs (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Yuuki ignored the fact that the girl was rude and sighed softly.Yuuki Shirayuki...nice to meet you...may I ask what your name may be? she asked polietly in a soft tone. and you must either be a water elemental or 11eye correct? she asked while tilting her head slightly.

(sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the springs (Lily)   Hanging out near the springs (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm

She looks at her like she is crazy putting on a damn good act. "what the hell is 11eye? I'm a water elemental yes...my name is Lily...why do you ask of my race?" She looks at her but inside her mind she is freiking out {short...}
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the springs (Lily)   Hanging out near the springs (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Yuuki smiled slightly at the girl before her.no worries I just wanted to confirm if you where a water elemental like me and I was right she said with a grin. and your name Is lily? That's a pretty name she said while tilting her head slightly and giving her a kind smile.so what brings you here? yuuki asked out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the springs (Lily)   Hanging out near the springs (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:50 pm

"honestly, I couldn't tell you considering I don't know my self..." She looks at her as she sighed. She then looked at the girl. "mind turning around so i can get undressed go under the water..." She looked at her sighing with a serious face towards the girl. {sorry short}
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the springs (Lily)   Hanging out near the springs (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Yuuki nodded once and turned around facing away from the female as she changed out of her clothes.it's too perfect here....if it wasn't for the divine springs that they have in this realm or the fact that I have my own garden here..I wouldnt have come back to this place. yuuki admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the springs (Lily)   Hanging out near the springs (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:37 am

Lily sighed at the female as she stood up and unbuttoned her top revealing she wore no bra. She removed her skirt and slid down her panties. She walked down the steps that headed into the water as she sank into the water so did her breasts little by little. Once she was so sure that nothing of hers but her face was showing she told the girl she could turn around again. "You may turn around...and as for this place...it is too in order it sickens me..."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the springs (Lily)   Hanging out near the springs (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Yuuki turned back around to see lily in the water. Listening to her words, Yuuki nodded once. exactly how I feel.... she answered with a gentle sigh. long ago water elemental leaders tried to execute me because I was different.... she confessed with a sad sigh.to them my powers where a disgrace to the element of water when it's the same element except in different form.. She closed her eyes.it's too just here...I can't find peace for long in this place. But once again it's the springs and my garden that keeps me from leaving this place to rot

have you had any bad moments here as well? she asked while tilting her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out near the springs (Lily)   Hanging out near the springs (Lily) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out near the springs (Lily)
Page 1 of 1