Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
Outside in the forest(Yuuki) Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Outside in the forest(Yuuki) Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Outside in the forest(Yuuki) Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Outside in the forest(Yuuki) Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Outside in the forest(Yuuki) Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Outside in the forest(Yuuki) Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
Outside in the forest(Yuuki) SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

Outside in the forest(Yuuki) Button10

Our Affiliates

Outside in the forest(Yuuki) Afff10

Outside in the forest(Yuuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

Outside in the forest(Yuuki) Empty
PostSubject: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:54 am

Awai stood in the forest dancing as the trees and flowers bloomed in response to her dance as she sang a sweet tune without any words. She had a voice that was sweet like nectar, and seemed to draw the energy out of people to cause them to be more energized, but she normally just used this on plants, causing them to grow and to bloom beautifully. Out here with no one around she was at peace, away from the awkwardness of the school. She had no friends, and she didn't really know if she was in the position to have one, after school she was just going to go back to the mountains and live there for the rest of her life. Awai was a girl with long silken red hair with a lily in the top. Her eyes were a silver color, and her skin was smooth like a peach. She wore a slightly modified school outfit. it was a dull black color so that it would not attract the eye, and it covered all of her arms, and part of he neck as she always had it buttoned all the way up, mainly to cover the flower mark on the center of her chest, as she had never figured out what it was for. her body could be described as slightly athletic, as she had a strong look to her, but she still looked frail due to the fact she was timid, with only so~so endowment as to those features. She was also a little short, standing only at five feet and four inches tall.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:05 am

what a beautiful voice you have and the dance was quite graceful too Yuuki said softly while sitting by a riverbank in a white kimono that slightly covered her knees wearing no shoes. Her long silver light blue hair was tied back in a loose ponytail, her skin was smooth and soft an had the color of peach cream. Her gentle redddish brown eyes studied the girl that danced before her.The ice goddess was beautiful and had a graceful figure.

She woke up to stare out a the setting sun and she happened to notice a girl appear and start to dance and sing. Yuuki gave the girl a warm smile.my name is Yuuki Shirayuki...and what is your name? her voice was soft and gentle. Not at all intimidating. People could relax easily around her and feel slightly comforted. Yuuki sat there patiently waiting for the girl to speak.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:16 am

Awai had originally thought that no one was was there to hear her or see her, but when she heard those words, even though they were a compliment, she suddenly stopped in her tracks and ran behind the nearest tree and peeked out from behind it as she looked at the person whom had spoken. She was beautiful to Awai, especially her hair and her eyes, so as per usual, she blushed her pale white skin going red on her face. Even her voice is pretty is what Awai thought as she looked at her a while blushing as she spoke in a quiet and timid voice*"I-I-I-I...am Awai Odoriko......"*She stared at the woman with her timid sterling silver eyes trembling a bit, the woman reminded her of a winter snow from when she was on the mountains. The girl stayed mostly behind the tree as she looked at Yuuki timidly.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:35 am

Yuuki smiled,that's a lovely name.. It fits she mused with a gentle laugh that sounded like music. Soft,soothing,and sweet.so you are an earth elemental eh? Very nice she said while getting up on her feet. Her eyes gazing over the flowers. Beautiful Yuuki thought as she could smell their sweet scent from a distance.

you have done a fine job in this area...the forest looks much more lively and beautiful than it was a few moments ago yuuki commented while giving a smile and a nod in approval.I'm amazed that an elemental can do so much in just a few moments you must be extremely talented
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:52 am

Awai nodded behind the tree as she looked at the woman when she said her name fit*"Awari Kikyou Odoriko...i-i-i-it m-m-m-mean pale flower dancer........"*She listened to the woman ask if she was an earth elemental and she nodded silently as she looked at the other. She notice the woman looking at the flowers and stayed silent for a bit.

She then listened to the woman known as Yuuki say that she had done good with this area and she blushed deeply as she hid all but her eyes behind the tree as she looked at her with her silver eyes. She then heard the compliment that she was very talented and was thinking about running away, most people did not compliment her*"T-t-t-t-th-thank you....plants are really the only think I can work with though....
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Yuuki could tell that the girl felt uncomfortable with the compliments so she stopped for the moment:forgive me if i'm overwhelming you with questions she said apologetically with a soft smile.it's just that I don't see earth elemental's that often yuuki formed to ice made chairs one for awai and the other for herself.you may have a seat If you wish
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Awai shook her head quickly and spoke as the other woman apologized*"N-n-n-nno no no.......ii-its just...not used to talking...."*she spoke quickly blushing a bit as she shook her head. and as the chair formed she nodded to Yuuki, but instead of sitting in the chair, she literally stepped into the tree she was standing behind and traveled through the roots of the trees till she came from a tree in front of Yuuki and a mass of wood formed a dome chair that she then sat in, pulling her hair to the side as she looked at the other, playing with the long collar around her neck nervously. a better look of her shows her shirt was much different than most peoples. The shirt was black and not very attractive to the eye, the neck of the shirt went up her neck like a turtle neck, and her sleeves were not short like most girls, she had a long sleeve.*" Thank you...for the offer to sit down I mean......"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:29 pm

N-n-n-nno no no.......ii-its just...not used to talking...." Yuuki smiled and nodded once.its understandable.. she says while watching the earth elemental grow her own chair from the ground. Yuuki smiled.you're welcome Awai she responded while smiling. she leaned back against her own chair slightly,while crossing her legs and brushing her bangs away from her face.

she smiled.so what are you doing around at the school for? did you come here willingly or did someone send you? yuuki asked to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:34 pm

She looked at her bashfully as she began to speak, but quietly*" Grampa sent me here....he said...it would be good for me to be here....to learn what I am....."*She didn't bother to continue with her sentence as she thought about the dragon lily symbol that was on her chest and neck. She put her entire body in her dome chair as she kept herself in its shadow as she looked at the other blushing a bit, used to that no one talked to her, now people were talking to her too much...*"What...what about...y-y-you?"*
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:01 pm

yGrampa sent me here....he said...it would be good for me to be here....to learn what I am....." Yuuki nodded once and smiled.as for me.....i wasn't sent here i came here on my own free will to check this place...to see how the elementals are progressing
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Awai nodded as she looked at Yuuki and began to think a moment then decided to ask*"Uuuum....is it normal...for an elemental to suddenly have a symbol on them....."*She looked at her hoping that the woman would not think that she was weird for asking.*"Because when I was sixteen a mark appeared on me....."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:13 pm

"Uuuum....is it normal...for an elemental to suddenly have a symbol on them...." Yuuki's eyes widened slightly at this. "Because when I was sixteen a mark appeared on me....." Yuuki nodded once and Yuuki said.what's its shape or form?
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Awai blushed and looked away as she began to speak then looked down for a long time and just sat there. Then after several awkward minutes she spoke*"Its a tattoo of a lily that appeared on my neck and between my...."*She blushed and did not complete the sentence hoping the other would understand what she meant as she unbuttoned the top buttons of her shirt so that her neck could be seen and it revealed a dragon lily flower head, the stem leading further into the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:53 pm

"Its a tattoo of a lily that appeared on my neck and between my.... yuuki understood immediately and nodded once. i see.....haven't seen a mark like that in a while.. she got up from her chair and finally said.it means that you have a piece of Gaia in you...or it could mean you are a goddess
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:05 pm

She blinked and turned red as she slumped into her chair shocked as she looked at Yuuki*"Theres no.....no way....no way I could be...a goddess....I'm just an Earth Elemental."She looked down at the ground dazed as she blinked in a daze, she seemed like she was lost and didn't understand anything that was going on, in her mind she was just another elemental that would one day just go back to what she used to do, and that was living in the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:19 pm

"Theres no.....no way....no way I could be...a goddess....I'm just an Earth Elemental." Yuuki smiled if you're afraid of losing your normal life then dont...a powerful earth elemental or a goddess it doesnt matter...you choose how you live your life and no one else she said in a soft yet serious tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:35 pm

She blinked at Yuuki then nodded as she looked at her the symbol on herself as she began to think a bit and buttoned her shirt back up again to hide her tattoo so that she could could not draw eyes later*"Its just weird....maybe this is why Grampa sent me to this school.....I'm not sure....."*She stood up rubbing her head as her hair went through the air. as she tried to figure out this new information.*"But there is already a Earth Goddess....surely their can't be two....."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:12 pm

actually there are three gods and goddesses for each element yuuki said with a smile.I am one of the goddesses for the element of water. Mostly known as the ice goddess she admitted with a light blush as she pulled on the collar of her kimono and revealed an beautiful 8 tipped snowflake that was tattooed to her arm when she was only an infant.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Awai blinks and thinks for a bit as she sighs as she looked at Yuuki and nodded*"I suppose that makes me a Hanagami if I really am a Goddess...a flower god....."*She began to think, but she spoke as quiet as ever, a blush remaining on her face as she continued to struggle with her words. She was a little better with it now, but she continued to have speech problems.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:05 pm

"I suppose that makes me a Hanagami if I really am a Goddess...a flower god....." Yuuki smiled.goddess of flowers.....it suits you she said with a slight laugh. so how does it feel ?
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:21 pm

She shrugged as she looked at her sheepishly*"I....I....I don't know.....its a weird idea to even be like that...."*She looked at her hands calmly for a moment then got up from her chair as she looked at Yuuki*"So...what...what did you think...when you became a God?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:27 pm

"I....I....I don't know.....its a weird idea to even be like that...." Yuuki laughed slightly and nodded in agreement."So...what...what did you think...when you became a God?" Yuuki sighed softly.at first i didn't believe that someone like me could be a goddess...i didn't want to believe i was capable of such power. and i was afraid that i did. Then i learned to get used to it and i learned that i had a gift to make a slight difference in nature...to make things better than harm.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:23 pm

She nodded as she looked at the other her eyes down and her eyes full of thought as she looked at the ground, she was confused and felt lost as she began to think about everything.*"Its just so weird...why did my parents abandon me in the mountains then, would they have been gods....why leave me alone........."*She thought as she seemed to turn pale as her red hair turned a pale green color and her eyes turned brown, this happened when she was worrying, and as she did, the trees about seemed to sadden, their branches lowering a bit around her.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Yuuki reached over and put an arm around Awai gently.maybe your parents where ancient gods or they where elementals that loved you but maybe couldn't take care of you....either way you are alright now and you have a grandfather that loves you as well as a friend you can rely on at any time yuuki said with a gentle smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dancer
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm

The branches sprang to life at the word friend, same for Awai as her eyes lit up at the idea*"W-w-w-w-what!?! Friend......why would you want to be friends with me....I'm just a simple elemental....your...your a beautiful Goddess....why would you want to be friends with someone as plain as I am....."*She seemed timid, but also hopeful as she looked at the other with a glint of hope in her sterling silver eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the forest(Yuuki)   Outside in the forest(Yuuki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside in the forest(Yuuki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next