Buro-Kun Konpaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buro-Kun Konpaku's
Dorm Room 101 Siteplot

Humans now live in a world of chaos, after a strange accurence in what is called the gaia of the world. The gaia is the spirit of the earth, meaning that now severed the world's gaia fragments spread world wide into objects such as earings, necklaces, rings, and weapons of unkown. These fragments generate a strange power which taps into the mind and soul to create wonderous and mysterious powers. The problem with this is that this power is so imense it can corrupt the soul to want to be in control of power. Such places to learn how to control this power is the Shikigan Highschool, the school of elements. This school is mandetory now, and has been tradition for thirteen years now.

Ever since that disruption in the earth's gaia their have been disappearences in lands such as america, eruope and austrailia. The only thing is no one has seen who had made these lands disappear or for the fact hadn't noticed the lands disappeared in the first place. Years have past and now the world is completly destroyed, each land in japan were sectioned off as sectors or divisions. Each enclosed to its own type of people. The world has gotten strange but people have been disappearing and re appearing corrupted using the gaia fragments for good or bad. The world needs the gaia fragments back or the world it self will be thrown out of ballence.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Dorm Room 101 Events-1
The Discovery of The Corrupted
Gaia Members

There has been recent reports of school members disappearing and coming back different. These members have been banished according to the Head Master, Kuroden. The only known member that was banished from school grounds was said to be one of the corrupted gaia members, Ranmaru. There has been no sighting of Ranmaru so far how ever the Head Master feels that this matter must be adjourned. He sends out his best students to search for this Ranmaru or at least to figure out his plans.
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Dorm Room 101 Staffmembers2
Lily
Yuuki
Zilo
Valentina Volpe

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Dorm Room 101 Moderators2

Zento
Kioru Xemnas

Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Dorm Room 101 Topposter2

In order to be in the buro-kun konpaku's top poster list you must be active, and have at least 50-100 posts done already, none that are spam. You will get a pm from an admin on the ranking you are at in the top poster list, so far no one has made the list. Good Luck!
Buro-Kun Konpaku’s
Dorm Room 101 Memberofthemonth2
Male of the Month

In order to be male of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.

Female of the Month

In order to be female of the month you must be active and not inactive, you will know when you are a candidate if one of the admins pm you that you qualify.
Affiliates
Dorm Room 101 SiteAffiliation2
Our Site Button

Dorm Room 101 Button10

Our Affiliates

Dorm Room 101 Afff10

Dorm Room 101

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:49 pm

A female figure is seen scouting the halls yawning she sighs. Her school uniform was seen as tight on her. She passed as she heard some whispering about her and her body, she would have killed the kid if she was in her 11eye form but she just let it slide. She walked up to the dorm room number 101 looking at the notice on the wall reading. ~Dear Miss Kusakabe, I am here to inform you that you will gain two students in this dorm. I am not exactly sure who at the moment, but none the less you will get two please treat the students with your deep and most kindness, your head master~ She sighed and opened the door sitting on her bed yawning. She leaned back and fell asleep on her bed yawning. Little did she see right across from her bed two were placed. She slept silently wondering if the new students was to be male or female. She kept sleeping on her bed now moved into a position almost perverted like. Her hand placed at her breasts and her other near her skirt.
Back to top Go down
http://buro-kun-konpaku.createfreeforum.net
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Xemnas strutted the halls with a scowl upon her face. The uniform was slung across her shoulders, as she refused to wear it instead of her typical clothing. She looked at the slip of paper stating that she was to being having two other roomies at Dorm 101. She sighed and her eyes drooped a bit as she spotted the Dorm with the numbers 101 plastered in a gold number on the front. She opened the door to see a girl lying there, with an oddly suggestive pose. Xemnas' eyes widened as she threw her bag on one of the beds and looked at the girl. "Um...hello? Yeah, you must be my new roomie." She said to the girl in a shaky tone. She grabbed her chakram staff and raised it at the open window. Within' seconds, a few vines came snaking through the window and covered Xemnas' bed frame and the walls on her side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:48 pm

The female woke up and saw what she was doing, she turned bright red and removed her hands immediately once she saw the female looking at her. She looked up and sighed as she noticed she was rooming with an elemental. Hmmm hopefully a senior other wise she could easily be reported for use of showing elemental powers and becoming a threat. She sighed as she looked at the architect the vines had placed around her bed. Then she looked at the female wo was rooming with her. "So your the new student are you? Hmmm well one of them I suppose, what is your class meaning freshman through senior." She sighed as she was acting as her 11eye self, she hadn't caught onto that yet so she she just stares at the girl intently with cold vicious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:17 am

Xemnas stared at vines and yawned as she looked back to the girl, disregarding her icy glare. "Yeah well, i'm a senior. And I guess i'm new also. So what exactly do you do at this school?"" She said to the girl as she sat her chakram staff onto the bed next to her bag. She collapsed onto the bed and crossed her legs as she placed her arms behind her neck, determined to find a comfy spot to where she could nap.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:53 am

She looks at the girl sighing as the girl was apparently from a different world if she was to ask such a question about this school. "This is the Shikigan High School, the elemental school. Like the name implies this school practices how to create, bind, and defend against elements. Judging by your ability you did not learn your element here you learned it in the earth realm, Oroki I believe it is called, you are an Earth Elemental yes? And even so, your weapon should not be out in clear view, even if you are a senior students will grow suspicious and might turn you in depending on their attitude in the mean time." She sighed and got up from the bed and looked at the girl and smiled. "I don't have a weapon really...I only have my two katana but other than that nothing else is needed, I trained to use these swords..."
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:01 am

Xemnas nodded as she smiled and looked at her. "Yes, I am from Oroki. I was sent here by my aunts. To learn about my powers and my weapons." Xemnas said to her as she set her weapon next to the wall. The vines held it in place and bloomed huge white flowers with red streaks to conceal her weapon, yet they still released a lovely scent. She turned and smiled happily to the girl. "I hope you don't mind my decoration habit. What's your element?" She said kindly to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 am

She looked at the girl as she displayed the art of the decoration through the earth elemental powers. "I will not call for such a thing I believe it is lovely, and I am one of the water elementals. I came here on my own will, in search of a reason for the existence in such magic and techniques. Though I am not your normal student here either, I wish I could tell you more but I can't trust you enough to do so. Anyways welcome to the dorm, quite unexpected that I would have someone be my roommate seeing how the Head Master saw how I was with the two males...ugh can't stand them at points now can you." She smiled at the girl waiting for a response as she looked at the nature like display on the other side of the room. Such power from a girl like her, she did look rather young so it did surprise Lily just a little bit, but not to much.
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:51 am

Xemnas smiled at her. "Thank you for not reporting it and the welcome. I'm not sure how the Headmaster would take it, seeing as I never met him. And it's quite interesting that your a water Elemental. That's lovely, I have never met one before. As for males, I always avoid them. They are quite annoying." Xemnas said with a quiet laugh to the girl. She yawned again and stretched her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:08 am

"hmmm then we might just get along quite well, also you might want to keep such nature artistic beauties to your self and not out in the open. Otherwise the head master might banish you or suspend your powers like he did mine....in any point, you are my new roommate so make your self at home just don't touch anything of mine that I say not to touch meaning those..." She points to the katana on the wall in a guard, particular making the swords rest in an X formation. Meaning that those swords were a great deal of hers and the only way that she could really fight, well in her school form not her 11eye form.
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:41 am

Xemnas nodded and by raising her hands to the wall, the vines and flowers retracted back behind the window and into their natural places. Her chakram staff fell into her hands and she placed back into the weapon holster on her back. She smiled at the girl and nodded. "Don't worry. I will not touch anything of yours." She said politely to her. She stretched her arms and sat back down on the bed. She looked at her. "Why'd he suspend your powers?" She asked her curoiusly.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 am

She smiled at such a question then looked serious. "The head master does not trust elementals as much as he does not trust the infested ones and the corrupted. My powers were suspended so i wouldn't be suspicious considering I was a freshman and i already had an element you don't gain an element till junior or senior year. He suspended my powers and gave me a teacher who was also an elemental to train me in the ways of the swords. Ever since then I been using those katana. Then my teacher disappeared I remained alone so I did some studying on how my gaia weapon worked I came by a spell...but yet again I can not tell you because I am afraid I can't trust you..."
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:19 pm

Xemnas nodded solemnly, yet raised an eye at something. "Wait, what do you mean "you don't gain an element till junior or senior year"? I have had my element for as long as I have lived. I......don't understand....Why do I have my powers unusually earlier than others?" Xemnas asked her in a mystified and confused voice.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:38 am

She giggles at the question as it was easy to understand but she smiles and explains. "We are elementals, we were born with the powers of controlling the elements, the humans however are not, so they have to train in the elemental arts which we were born with. Meaning that the students at this school are humans interested in the arts of element control. When you were walking to the dorms did you happen to notice a class called the elemental creation class? Well that is the class where at either junior or senior year you take a test and learn the element. Lucky you and I only have to fake to gain it, meaning that for them they have nothing but to use their knowledge of what they know about the elements. For example they will show five objects, same object different thing happening. First one is lit on fire, the second is in ice, the third surrounded by vines and prickers, the fourth is metal and the fifth is too light. Now using your common knowledge you would have the challenge of picking only one object to save, meaning that if you wanted fire but you picked up the light object you would have wind. It is quite simple, though for humans it is like taking an exam..." She giggles remembers how one of her last roommates tried for fire but got water instead, remembering how pissed he got.
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Xemnas laughed. "Hehe, it's a good thing that i'm wonderful at faking. Well, this school certainly looks interesting. And quite unique. Back at my old school, it was so normal. Nothing like this one. I'm almost glad that my aunts sent me here. I just thought they were trying to get rid of me after my family died in the plane crash. I miss them quite strongly, although if it wouldn't of happened, I would have never gained my Soul Weapon or been able to develop my own powers quite so strongly" Xemnas explained a bit solemnly to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Charming one
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental
Charming one

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Walking down the hallways Rin looked for her dorm room,her contact purple eyes filled with it's usual hot blodded passion as she set her eyes on the room that had 101 on it. Rin was always the one to stand out, her school uniform was not like all the rest it had a red and black fire pattern along the bottom of the skirt and as for the blouse it was the same but the slaves were all black with red lining and on the back was the kanji symbol for fire in red. Rin smugly smiled as sheread the note on the door and opened it. She looked at te two females sitting bfore her and frowned abit not sure of what to make of them. ' Hello my name is Rin Itami...... And you two are???" She first noticed the beautiful smells in the room and took note of where they were coming from, she looked at the girl with the decorated flower bed and shrugged then looked at theother female with the tight unifore and snickerdt o herself. She planned on keeping a low profile hereand decided to conceal her goddess eleental lie abilitys... Fornow anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:04 pm

"I see well sorry for your loss...hnnn? So your the other roommate, My name is Lily...This is un...what is your name?" She looks at the nature elemental waiting for an answer. She sighs then looks at the girl, she could easily tell she was an elemental she had so much power sealed within her. Almost like that of the 11eye, was it possible that she was one of the students lily worked on before she tested her self. She got up from her bed and walked forward looking at the girl scanning her but could not tell. It had been at least since sophmore year since she used the spell she could not possibly remember all the 11eye students. She sighed as she looks back at the nature girl for an answer. "Well then I guess that now your all here, your free to do with what you want, just be sure not to bother me as much or pull anything un appropriate..." She sighed, she was always impatient she ignored the earth elemental girl's answer too impatient to hear. She went back to her bed and lay down on the mattress sighing. Better have not screwed me with this head master...
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Xemnas smiled at both of the girls as she sat down on the bed. "My name is Kioru Xemnas. Nice to meet you, Rin and Lily." She said politely to them both. She yawned as she placed Hama enkatsu, her own Soul Weapon, in the weapon holster sitting diagonally across her back. Xemnas stuck her hand outside of the window frame and mentally commanded a peach tree to grow just enough to where it would supply fruit. She plucked a ripe peach from the branch and smiled, biting into it. "Want one?" She said to them.
Back to top Go down
Charming one
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental
Charming one

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Nodding at the girls names she took a seat on the only bed leftand sighed heavily, letting her firey red hairdown from its bun like ponytail. Her hair spilled onto the bed and she fell back on the bed. Hearing Kioru offer her a peach made her sit up and nodd slowly, she had not eaten for two days and she happened to love them. It made her laugh inside, sheloved sweet things but hated spicy things how agian was she the fire goddess was beyond her.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Water Elemental
Water Elemental
Lily

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:34 am

"No I'm fine...hmmm in any case as I said your free to do what ever you two like. Be careful of showing your powers around the school. It may be and elemental teaching class, but the freshman and sophmore hate the fact that they don't have elements yet. Anyways I was only here to see my new roommates..." She got up sighed and walked towards the dorm room entrance. She stopped in place as she grabbed the two katana sheathing them in their casings right on her right and left hip. She waved good bye then headed to the dorm room entrance opened the door and ran out in a rush. Guys were still talking about her appearance. She glared at them and grasped the handle of her katanas, but she knew she shouldn't so she continued to run. She was headed to leave the school question was what was the reason?
Back to top Go down
Kioru Xemnas
Earth Elemental
Earth Elemental
Kioru Xemnas

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:04 am

Xemnas smiled at the both of them and nodded, tossing a peach to Rin. She yawned and waved bye to Lily as she bolted out of the dorm, to where, Xemnas was absolutely clueless. She sighed and looked at Rin as she placed her chakram staff in her weapon holster . She smiled quickly before heading in the direciton of the dorm room entrance. She smiled and motioned to the peach tree sitting outside the window. "Feel free to have some. I'll be back soon. I'm just gonna explore this place. See if it's worth staying." She explained to Rin before running off through the school.
Back to top Go down
Charming one
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental
Charming one

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Happily catching the peach in one hand she bit into the sweet fleshy fruit and smiled happily. As she bit into the fruit she noticed that the girl that had took the katanas and left , for the first time she knew who girl was. Smiling to herself in a smug way she would talk to the girl later on in private. Getting up she walks to the door herself, opening it she walks out quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm Room 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Room 101   Dorm Room 101 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm Room 101
Page 1 of 1